Monday 6 April 2009

Apologies For The Delay...

I've had a pretty good start to this 50-Book Challenge lark despite my new job and my studies (to say nothing about my hyperactive daughter), but things have come to a temporary halt; don't hold your breath for the next post (because you'd run out of Oxygen pretty quickly, and then I'd feel extremely guilty). Two main reasons for this roadblock:

1) I have an assignment due on the 17th of April for my Master of TESOL course (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages). Which means that I really should get down to work.

2) My current book is 'Ulysses' by James Joyce. Which means that I'll be lucky to get it read and reviewed by the end of April.

Thank you for your time (all three of you. Oh, and my wife, who reads the posts right after I've written them); I'll be back as soon as I can!

P.S. I've gone for a new look, but I'm not convinced...