Sunday 12 September 2010

Welcome to Book Blogger Appreciation Week!

For the next week, I will nightly be posting little bits and pieces connected to this year's Book Blogger Appreciation Week.  Far from retiring into a sulk after failing to get past the longlist stage in any of the award categories I entered myself in, I will be throwing myself into it as best I am able, posting interviews, paeans to worthy fellow bloggers and suggestions as to what you all should be reading.  This will probably mean a lack of the usual, insightful book reviews you have become accustomed to, nay, expect from me, but I suspect I wouldn't have been writing many of those next week anyway (a combination of flu, Henry James and the awful existential turmoil of turning thirty-six years old yesterday).  Enjoy the show while it lasts :)