Tuesday 22 December 2009

An Early Christmas Present

A very merry Christmas to you all (yes, I know we're a few days off yet), and here is my present to my readers - whether you like it or not...

As predicted, my short story 'Far from Home' has served as the inspiration for a longer work, and I posted Part 2 today on Smashwords. Just click on the link (or the photo) to be taken to the page where you can download the chapter. Of course, if you haven't read Part 1, read that first please.

Just nine days of reading and posting to go in 2009: from my little blog, you can expect at least two reviews (one on 'Vanity Fair' and the other on a book I'm keeping secret but the name of which very clever clogs may be able to work out) and a few end-of-year specials, including the unveiling of the coveted Book of the Year and the presentation of the Golden Turkey Award for 2009. No, thank you...